Translate

10.14.2008

- I honestly never thought gas would drop below $3 again. I'm glad it has though. Passed a gas station on Goshen Road today (in Fort Wayne, IN) and saw it at $2.78

- I'm watching too much TV this fall. I never used to watch this many shows regularly on TV. I blame the DVR. I set it and forget it - just like the Ronrico Rotessiere! Then I watch it on my own time. Because of this, not watching as many movies or wrestling.

- Halloween is my favorite as I enjoy a good scare. I'm probably heading to Indy for that weekend to hang with pals and consume adult beverages.

- I am addicted to Google Reader. I love getting hordes of RSS feeds and updates from several sites that I'd never check on a regular basis. It's becoming a great waster of time. Good thing I have plenty of it at the moment.

- Working though some more short stories. Trying to get some ready to post on here. Poems are coming every month, but there old.

- My saga of the broken water line continues. I'll go into more details in another post but the short version is I've thrown the white flag.

- Not sure why, but I'm really getting into live music lately. I think it's because I enjoy hearing familiar tunes in a slightly different way, which often happens at concerts.

- Found some great websites for trading old books, cd's, and DVD's. I highly recommend checking out these places if you have items to get rid of and on the search for new forms of entertainment.

http://www.swaptree.com
http://www.swapadvd.com
http://www.paperbackswap.com
http://www.swapacd.com

- Also started writing some stuff now and again for a couple friends on their Russ-N-Rojo website. The link is off to the side if you care to check it out.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

- Halloween is my favorite as I enjoy a good scare. I'm probably heading to Indy for that weekend to hang with pals and consume adult beverages.


hmmm.I have not heard anything about this. You have more than one group of friends? traitor...you are banned.