Translate

8.06.2011

a new blog

So in the world of my ever changing website, I have decided to update once again. It's a constant work in progress. Part of this process is deciding to refocus the themes and make my main page/posts more about personal thoughts.
I occasionally contribute on my wrestling thoughts at my friends blog Two Spot Monkeys.
Now the majority of my horror ramblings will be found at the new blog Fringes of Horror, which is also a page on my main site.
I'll see how this goes. Hoping it will keep me writing more as I will do individual reviews with slightly more depth.


By the way, if anyone is interested in making a logo Fringes of Horror that would be super. I cant pay anything but will gladly give you credit, a post with you information, and link any of your sites. Email me if interested.
Thanks.





Creative Commons License Digg! submit to reddit

No comments: