Translate

11.11.2008

Laguna Niguel

Went out to Dana Point, CA last week for work and stayed the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel. A beautiful place on the Pacific Ocean with a great view and incredible sunsets. Too bad my camera battery died after two pictures. Here's a helpful hint - always take your battery charger with you or charge it up the night before. I missed taking a lot of pics because of this and had to use my cell phone camera instead. Naturally I have no way of getting these pictures off my camera.

Also had a chance to hit one of the best burger franchise In & Out Burger. Before we went there, my friend Eric informed me of their secret menu of which I had no idea. Find out more about it at this site:
. Animal Style!!!

Spent a lot of time at the hotel bar drinking the local flavor. It helped they had fun bartenders who loved us since we were the only guys in the place wearing tee shirt and jeans. These gals were a blast. One comment to leave you wondering about "I love hot cream". It always an attention getter, especially when a good looking lady says it.

Then the return trip home on Saturday. Long flights. I dont do well on small planes as I get motion sickness fairly easily. Dallas to the Fort was a small plane. They had the temperature too boiling hot and it was a bumpy ride. This equaled me feeling sick the entire time. I had to sleep through most of the trip.

All in all, good to get away for a couple days. It's not happening too often these days at work as we are experiencing the slowest Fall season that I can remember. I'm in danger of making less money than the year before for the first time in my career.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i owe you the photos you took with my camera... they are still in the cameras memory card... too busy...need to find time!