Translate

11.16.2008

Sales, Liquidation Style

So I saw an add on TV the other day for one those Liquidation Sales. All this great stuff slashed at rock bottom prices. I've never been to one of these before, but I've always been curious about the actual quality of items sold at these events. The whole atmosphere appears to have this carny feel to it. Pay to get into a building and see our great things for sale. Maybe flea market feel is a better way to describe how it appears to me.

If you know me then you know I love a bargain. Why pay top price for an item when you can find it cheaper some place else? Until I become a multimillionaire and can stop counting pennies, I'll continue my frugal ways.

It ended up that I never went. Still I'm wondering about the quality of items. Has anyone ever been to one these?

No comments: