Translate

10.19.2009

31 Horror Favs (#13) - Tales From the Crypt {TV series}

Tales from the Crypt

I'm not old to enough to remember the EC comic series Tales From the Crypt. In fact, I've never read a single one of them. My experience of TftC comes the TV series which ran on HBO from 1989-1996. I used to watch each episode I could, my family did not have cable at the time. Strangely enough I was able to see the majority when their aired. Thanks to DVD, I've now seen every delicious episode.

The show had it all: Scares, comedy, nudity, gore, and just over all good fun. Several top notch talent in Hollywood (actors and directors) lent their hands in the series. It was a fine show that ran for seven seasons and should live on through DVD.

















Creative Commons License



Digg!


submit to reddit

No comments: