Translate

10.01.2009

31 Horror Favs (#31) - Rue Morgue Magazine

For the month of October I've decided to list my 31 favorite items in horror entertainment. These items could be movies, books, television, magazines, or - well you get the idea. These are listed in no particular order.


Rue Morgue

I stumbled across Rue Morgue magazine nearly four years ago. From the first issue, number 59, I was hooked and haven't looked back since becoming a loyal subscriber.

This little gem hailing from Canada covers more than just the new movies coming out in horror. Every month the magazine features a section on horror literature, horror games, horror themed music and bands, new DVD releases, DVD re-issues, articles on new movies hitting theaters, television shows with horror, forgotten movies of yesteryear, and more. Plus an in depth feature every month, which could cover just about any topic and often does.

Each month my day brightens when I see the magazine in the mailbox. Like a kid at Christmas I eagerly open it and begin more reading it cover to cover. I consider myself fairly knowledgeable on most horror entertainment, but Rue Morgue never fails to educate me a bit more. And I love them for it!

If you are a fan of horror entertainment, this is a must read magazine. It is at the top of the list. I cant say enough great things about the magazine...or website, which is packed full of goodness itself. Information on current and back issues, podcasts, downloads, blog, and several other items of joy.

For more information, details, or subscription information check out their website Rue Morgue Magazine








Creative Commons License



Digg!


submit to reddit

No comments: